Business InsuranceDo you know if these key areas are adequately covered?
- Property coverage
- Business interruption
Property CoverageProperty coverage is often divided into two parts in a business policy:
- Fixed Property (buildings, fixtures, etc.)
- Contents (equipment, inventory, etc.) or it can be a combined single limit.
- "All Risk" or
- "Specified Peril."
Liability CoverageLiability coverage generally protects you from claims that arise out of harm your business (including employees) cause another.
- Do you operate off-site?
- Serve alcoholic beverages at functions?
- Sell products that could cause harm?
- Do you or your employees operate personal vehicles at anytime in the course of doing business?
BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONWhat happens if your business is shut down? Who will pay the bills? Will you be able to resume when everything is back to normal? This coverage is often overlooked. It shouldn't be.
Ask us to review what you currently have and we can work with you to make sure you are adequately protected!